Employee Experience Specialist
Remote Working Opportunity
You will work with a cross-functional international team including the Head of People Experience and report operationally to Senior Manager, People Experience as part of P&O NBS. Working with stakeholders in the implementation of the internal People Experience strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Celebrate and amplify the People Experience by working closely with and inspiring leaders, managers and associates across the organization on all aspects of People Experience. With their partnership and your project management skills, you will lead / co-lead / support the development and launch of new ideas and solutions that support positive People Experiences and improved business outcomes.
• Represent People Experience in your assigned projects as you closely engage with employee and business stakeholders to support and deliver on the project timelines.
1. Collaboration and project management
Identifying gaps in the employee experience is the easier part of the job! The more challenging side is working with various functional stakeholders to ensure those gaps are filled. For example, if new employees identified a challenge in their onboarding experience this would mean working closely with both Talent Acquisition, IT, HR and other functional reps to smooth out that process to make it function seamlessly.
2. Data analytics & change management
Everything you learn about employee experience and employee journeys will be documented in form of data to support the design and measurement of effective solutions. Change management experience is key to enable impact and embed solutions in a global, matrixed international company.
3. Advanced customer consulting skills
Feeling comfortable with sharing insights to large groups, leading virtual workshops, engaging with diverse teams to understand business challenges and collaborate to find solutions.
This position is based in any location that has an ability to work for the most part in a Central EU Time zone as the work will be conducted remotely.
• University degree: advanced degree in Business, Marketing or HR preferred
• Fluent in English, second language(s) appreciated.
• Experienced leading and contributing to international programs within a complex matrixed global environment, project strategy through to engagement, delivery, evidenced successful outcomes and project handover.
• Expertise in innovative approaches to effective engagement and positive change of individuals.
• Experience in the foundational skills behind employee experience including Marketing, Customer experience, Behavioural science, Design thinking, Data analytics.
• Proven change management expertise, you’ve planned and delivered activities at scale that had measurable success across a broad range of international employees
• Skilled at using data analytics and best-in-class research to support internal employee experience decisions: developing insights, translating these into practical solutions and measuring their impact
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.