To provide cell-related mathematical solutions for battery management functions and ensure battery performance
o Through continuous interaction with cell/battery engineers, BMS/HW+SW and test teams to ensure prototype and tool delivery with Quality in committed Time.
o Mainly focus on: Battery management system, Battery charger, Battery cells/packs, State estimation and control algorithms, cell R&D not directly related to EV development
- Develop battery algorithms to estimate different states such as capacity, power and various health metrics
- Develop intelligent algorithms for range estimation and remaining useful life prediction to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop control algorithms to ensure optimal charging
- Develop innovative algorithms that detect degradation mechanisms or other anomalies to ensure customer safety
- Calibrate algorithms using cell and vehicle test data
- Integrate cell, pack and vehicle models for model-based design and simulation-based testing of algorithms
- Participate in FMEA to enhance algorithms
- Support other XiL efforts to validate and improve algorithms
- Support prototype and production build as required
Bachelor or master in technical course of studies
Worked in relevant HEV/PHEV/BEV application, understanding of cell behaviour
Location: Bavaria South
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.