o To develop 1st in class electronic control unit functions for EV / HEV Systems
o Through continuous interaction with Hardware, Software and testing team ensure prototype and tool delivery with Quality in committed Time.
- Definition of the system requirements of ECUs based on high level vehicle requirements
- Participation in vehicle system architecture and break down of architecture in component design
- Definition of overall hardware and SW architecture
- Definition of interfaces incl. signals and CAN
- Ensure thermal requirements in system environment
- Development of hardware schematics
- Development of PCB layout
- Review of supplier schematics and layout
- Component selection for hardware
- Preparation of Gerber files
- Purchase of PCBs from prototype suppliers
- Conduct tests on board level and/or prepare for development tests on system level
- Trouble shooting and analysis of component level defects.
- Knowledge on bug tracking tools like Jira, code review systems such as Collaborator or Phabricator, JTAG, SWD.
- Debugging through in circuit emulators, Simulators (closed and open loop)
o Mainly focus on: Vehicle control unit, Power Electronics, Battery Charger, Motor controller, Battery Management System , Telematics (Bluetooth, GSM, GPS, Wifi etc.)
- SW Testing and Validation using methods SIL, MIL, HIL and Component level and Vehicle Level.
- Proficiency in Black Box, White Box Testing.
- Prepare concise function documentation of ECU software and tests that verify and validate the functionality.
- Test case preparation and test automation approach.
- Able to perform the software testing using CAN simulation tools.
- Control of external work packages
- Steering of external partners
- Market observation for new components and technologies on semiconductor and PCB
Location: Bavaria South
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.