Good opportunity to join one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in the UK!!
Job Title: General Medicine Regional Account Manager
Location: Remote (Main site: Uxbridge)
Contract: 12 months
• You will conduct analysis and assessment of accounts to ensure an understanding of issues, key brand advocates, stakeholders, health priorities, Commissioning, procurement activities, AHSNs, ICS’s and/or regional networks.
• You will produce a plan of action to ensure achievement of account priorities and regional and national brand strategy.
• Involve key internal stakeholders in preparation of account plans to ensure alignment and prioritisation of activities.
• You will support identification of opinion leaders and develop engagement plans.
• You will ensure all activities agreed within the account plans are implemented to completion within time, cost, and compliance and quality constraints.
• You will translate national plans to develop a regional plan of action.
• You will develop metrics for success and track progress relative to targets.
• You will maintain effective collaboration within own and cross-functional teams to ensure alignment, progress updates and knowledge share.
• All role activities completed to meet team standard operating procedures and quality standards
• Degree educated, ideally in a scientific discipline.
• A proven track record of consistently high performance in a hospital sales/payor environment, preferably with Cardiovascular and/or Bone Health experience.
• Strong relationships with the key budget partners and/or Local Clinical Opinion Leaders.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.