Michael Bailey Associates is searching for a MDM Project Manager to join a global Pharma company. This position is a temporary backfill expected to run untill the end of the year, with possibility to get extended a additional 2 months.
In this role, the selected candidate will have the opportunity to become part of the EMEA Customer MDM Program MedTech and will be working with and in the Commercial Data Strategy & Execution team.
This is a team of professionals that are passionate about smart data management solutions that support business processes throughout the entire chain. The team is based across several locations within Europe. The selected candidate will report to the EMEA Data Strategy & Execution Lead.
For this specific position, he/she will be responsible for driving the EMEA Customer MDM project, implementing a cutting edge MDM approach within the EMEA region. He/she will manage a modern forward thinking, multi–functional, multi-location project team. He/she will be leading the deployment of this MDM project into the organisation.
- Defining and driving all project activities to achieve timely milestone completion by project plan;
- Driving process changes, change management, ways of working & interfaces with businesses;
- Aligning relevant stakeholders around accomplishing the result, based on the learnings of the performed PoC;
- Supporting of the design, build and delivery process changes, ensuring a modern style implementation;
- Maintaining commitment to environmental and quality and regulatory regulations;
- Manage the data migration and decommissioning plan for application which are being substituted by the new MDM applications
- Bachelor’s or MSC's Degree;
- 10+ years of work experience of which at least 3 – 5 years in a software business;
- Knowledge of and experience in Master Data Management projects;
- Being able to think in new ways and solutions to create a future ready MDM capability;
- Familiar with data migration processes;
- Experience with implementing Reltio as an MDM Application;
- Familiar with Commercial Data Structures like Customer, Product etc;
- Project Management experience working in an Agile environment would be advantageous (such as understanding of sprint planning, product backlog prioritisation);
- Fluent in English.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.