Senior Transformational Change Manager urgently required to work in London on an initial 6 months contract role.
The Senior Transformational Change Manager is an expert position, reporting to a member of the Transformational Change leadership team.
Skills & Requirements:
* Strong relationship & stakeholder management skills - experience in working as trusted advisor at senior business leader level on critical, complex challenges.
* Expertise in transformational change and change management methods and their application, with emphasis on driving measurable business results.
* Independent and objective thinker.
* Mastery in Agile IT management and Agile IT project delivery.
* Confidence and ability to work in high-ambiguity work environment.
* Highly skilled in coaching and developing TC and other skills.
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your CV by return and I’ll be happy to share the job description with you.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.