Currently recruiting for one of my biggest clients within the pharmaceutical market in Allschwil!!
Job Title: Clinical Project Physician
Contract: 12 months
- Accountable for medical monitoring and company safety officer activities
- Works on clinical development plans and trial protocols
- Evaluates adverse events (pre and post-marketing) for relationship to treatment
- Assists Regulatory Affairs in determining requirements for any corrective actions or health authority reporting
- May act as a medical contact at the company for health authorities concerning clinical/medical issues
- Interprets, reports and prepares oral and written results of product research in preparation for health authority submissions
MD (or equivalent)
- Vast experience in Good Clinical Practices
- ideally previous experience in Pulmonary Hypertension Therapeutic Area (Cardiovascular/Cardiopulmonary experience is appreciated.)
- Specific experience in phase II and III studies is a strong advantage
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.