External & Internal Relation Advisor
For one of our clients in the Oil & Gas industry, I am looking for a External & Internal Relation Advisor!
Location: The Hague
Duration: Until March (with a high possible extension)
Sector: Oil & Gas
* Make an analysis and advice requested by business concentrates on standard topics (guided by many precedents).
* Managing the relation with one or more (groups of) external and internal stakeholders on operational/tactical level.
* Translate business strategy to Reputation Strategy for enabling value delivery to business / market.
* Identifying areas of improvement when applying the existing methodology and suggests changes.
* Supporting a particular business, functional area, or expertise area by providing analysis to support more complex projects.
* Knowledge about Business Agenda and /or external environment in which the business / market sits presents complexity of stakeholder landscape (i.e. political, NGO, external environment, perception of industry, business growth / divestment agenda, etc.)
* Works within boundaries of CoE External Relations policies, procedures and specific objectives and agreements and has some autonomy in adjusting policies and plans independently.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Yasmijn Rek,
+31 207 975 003 or send an email with your updated CV in English.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.