Technology - Technical Integration - Manager, Amsterdam, Long-term project
For one of our major clients, we are looking for a Technical Integration Manager who Responsible for supporting the strategic delivery of middleware solutions. And someone who will deliver integration solutions incorporating architectural/development guidelines, standards/principles, and which are on time and on budget.
* Perform E2E technical project management, E2E Release Management & Change Control for Connectivity Products & Services
* Participate in definition of project scope by assessing impact on timelines, effort, quality, cost and risks
* Manage cross-functional teams to drive, track and deliver all necessary IT components
* Create middleware project plans with vendors
* Proven ability to review code (SOA, OSB, Java)
* Experience in telecommunication
* Working knowledge of in debugging and analyses of complex issues
* Communication skills; analytical capabilities
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Saba Dasai, +31207975024 or send an email with your recent CV.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.