Benefits Manager urgently required to work on an initial 6 month contract
Location : WFHThe ideal candidate will have a Benefits Manager background with experience working within the Central Government. The ideal candidate will have active SC clearance
Skills & Requirements:
* Establish the mechanism and capabilities required to apply consistent mapping of benefits across the organisation
* APMG Change Management Practitioner / APM Practitioner Qualification / APM Registered Project Professional
* Experience of maintaining and using benefits artefacts (e.g. benefits profiles, benefits realisation plans) to embed a culture of benefits management practices across a complex programme;
* Develop clear vision and standards and champion the use of best practice benefits management standards, tools and processes
* Professional Programme and Portfolio delivery experience in complex projects, reporting to senior management
Please submit updated CV to apply.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.