We are currently looking for a FSCM consultant / Developer (m/f/d) for our FMCG client
As part of the project, SAP ABAP development for financing purpose is needed. The development also requires Cloud and API solutions, interfaces as well as the creation of ‘old’ programs into updated versions. The part will be the Integration with a new cloud solution for the clients worldwide Promotion and Revenue Handling with interfaces to SAP FSCM tool and SAP Finance, creation of a template for Sales and Revenue process worldwide using only 1 system.
An agile development method is used for the project. The contractor is responsible for checking before a sprint meeting, based on his professional assessment, which individual services are appropriate and feasible in the context of the assignment in the respective sprint.
o Development of Interfaces between Sparc Cloud solution and SAP P92.
o The template solution is already in place, but updated country-specific changes have to be developed and implemented.
o The SAP FSCM system needs to be updated which is being handled by an external company
O Changes and developments of the templates have to be tested together with the external Sparc provider.
o tHE Project has already started, and rollouts have to be done in other countries. Special country-specific requirements have to be maintained and developed on SAP P92 and Sparc, too. All dates and requirements are fixed until mid-2022
Documentation of every change within SNOW as the client’s Change Request System on the Sparc SharePoint.
Cross-financial CPM/BCM Change Requests
- Enhancements for CPM and BCM are dealt via change requests in SNOW. The external contractor will choose, process and deliver the change requests independently and can decide on their own how and when these are to be done.
- For all implemented changes and after the project go-live, a hand-over to our external maintenance group including knowledge transfer and documentation is needed. The hand-over and documentation are also subject to approval by the client. Meetings will be always planned after go-live for all participants.
For all projects, a workshop is planned to update the developer and to introduce in our systems which will be used for different projects like Azure DevOps and SNOW.
•Consultant/Developer skills from Process view in following process areas / SAP modules: CPM and FSCM
• Experience with FSCM Dispute Management / Collection / Credit Management
• Sparc (Sales Promotion and Revenue Cloud) -> Interface to clients SAP FSCM tool
• Inhouse Bank
• Complemento de Pago for Mexico
• Business Partner Enhancements
• Credit note approval workflow Developer skills/knowledge/overview from the technical side
• ABAP Objects
• ALV SALV Reporting Framework
• Formula Design ( SmartForms)
• SAP Enhancement Technology (UserExit, BTEs, BAdIs, Enhancements)
• Knowledge for EDI connectivity with Banks
• Bank format
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.