A Biotechnology company is searching to grow their engineering division.
They are looking for a motivated personality with can-do skills and experience in the areas of process and infrastructure systems in a GMP-compliant production company.
Qualification Engineer (w/m)
The main tasks
* Project support for new and replacement investments from concept to commissioning
* Creation and checking of system documents, regulations and life cycle documentation
* Ensuring GMP-compliant and technically perfect operation
* Planning and implementation of qualifications for production equipment and infrastructure
* Creation of higher-level qualification documents
* Organization and coordination of maintenance and repairs
* Contact person for the QA, production and engineering department in the area of production and infrastructure systems
* Academic training (university, technical college) in the field of mechanical engineering, process engineering, biology, biotechnology, pharmaceutical technology, chemistry or comparable or extensive professional experience in the field of biotechnology / pharmaceutical technology
* Professional experience in pharma / biotechnology under GMP production conditions
* Good written and spoken German and English skills
* Initiative, resilience, decision-making ability, judgment, independence, conscientious way of working
* Good communication skills, a team-oriented way of working and a high sense of responsibility round off your profile
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.