Michael Bailey Associates is currently looking to hire a Software Engineer for a medical device client based in Chur.
For this role, you can work twice a week remotely.
* Contribute to state-of-the-art IoT / IoMT services for mechanical ventilation and intensive care
* Design and implement embedded Linux applications in modern C ++
* Enable our medical devices to communicate with third-party/cloud systems
* Ensure the highest standards of software quality through unit tests, integration tests, and by defining testing procedures
* Plan, execute, and test updates to embedded Linux platforms and the Kernel
* Degree (FH, BSc, MSc) in computer science, information technologies or relevant field
* At least five years of professional experience in developing software
* In-depth knowledge of communication technologies and protocols
* Excellent knowledge of modern C ++
* Very strong embedded Linux know-how
* Hands-on experience in debugging complex software in Linux
* Analytical and thorough working method
* Fluent in English to work in an international team
* Professional experience in agile development
Looking forward to receiving your applications :)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.