We are currently looking for ERP System Application Support consultants (m/f/d) for our client
Start: January 2022
End: June 2022
Volume: Flexible 16-40 hrs
Task description (independently performed):
- Check the data exchange processes and electronic data interchange (EDI) master data for stability in order to bring it into a more maintainable state.
- Advice The client on format conversions.
- Analyse the published documents with regard to the common layer of SAP technology and with regard to Market Process Management (MPM).
- Convert (reconstruction of the SAP standard) and rebuild the customer's own developments into standard SAP processes. “Own developments” refers to programming and enhancements in SAP that are carried out by the customer in the SAP system by its own developers or by developers commissioned by it.
- Analyse and adapt customer developments for the migration to SAP S4 Utilities, where a new browser-based interface with new, improved processes is provided. Check the customer developments operated by the client applying the department's information for necessity and further use.
- Create an implementation concept in English for the work packages on the basis of the technical concept created by the department and the specified adjustments to processes and EDIFACT formats.
- Conduct workshops with the department on topics based on points defined by the project or deemed necessary by the consultant.
- Identify incidents by analyzing dependencies and consult the business/department and stakeholders with regard to most suitable solutions to be applied. The analysis includes troubleshooting and suitable correction of the reported issue/incident in SAP IS-U system. Solve the issue based on the expertise knowledge.
- Steer application of enhancements based on the aforementioned analysis. This includes the dependencies on other processes, test documentation and move to production without affecting the business process.
- Steer application of incident solving and track the status of enhancement progress accordingly. Develop the solution and provide the information/solution to the relevant systems/counterparties. Track the status of enhancement with maintenance of the current status in the enhancement tracking tools Solution Manager or ServiceNow.
- Coordinate future enhancements in deadlines and estimations on the Go-live time window on the enhancement (new function). Consult the business.
- Check technical changes and transports that have been carried out by an external supplier in accordance with the SAP developer guidelines.
- Run all reports related to SAP IS-U System in order to check codes or code changes. Check code changes via the Transport Manager tool “codeprofiler” in SAP ABAP after running the related transactions. If the codeprofiler has not previously found any issues, the changes run the transport way Development-Quality-Production system.
- SAP ERP consultant
- Experience with SAP IS-U
- Experienced with migrations to SAP S4 Utilities
- Experience writing documents and concepts and presenting these
- Experienced holding workshops
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.