Quality Control Manager, 6 month contract , Switzerland
* interact with cross-functional teams within the working unit
* participate in improvement platforms/projects
* Management of deviations and CAPAs
* supporting projects related to 6S methodology, Lean Lab and KPI calculation
* Reviewing and updating SOPs
* Knowledge of health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies.
* distribute and organize the analytical sample shipments within the group
* review all relevant documentation in a cGMP environment
Requirements: 1. Education: scientific degree (Master or PhD)
1 Experience in sample management / samples distribution
2 Experiences in team management 4. Very good knowledge of cGMP regulations 5. Very good organizational and professional communication skills
Please send your CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.