Advanced Software Development Engineer
Location: Erding (Munich), Germany
Permanent position (full-time, 40h)
For our client a well known international IT company, we are looking for an Advanced Software Development Engineer. You play a key role to provide, implement and support innovative solutions for operational requirements. Your scope will encompass process automation solutions for the highly demanding operational business domain. You are able to work autonomy and to demonstrate technical expertise to the rest of the organization.
* Analyze user requirements for development of new, or improvement of existing, operational software solutions
* Participate in the definition of operational requirements for software deliveries
* Participate or coordinate to due diligence studies
* Design and deliver feasibility studies and sizing for complex solutions.
* Presentation to management solutions with fully documented and analyzed proposals
* Design and take part in the implementation of technical architecture for user interface, server side functionalities and re-usable components (framework)
* Interact with operational and development groups to maintain currency on company’s architectural knowledge
* Identify, define and implement API for mission critical infrastructure component
* Design and implement databases as necessary
* Design and implement user interfaces taking into account usability standard
* Software development
* Conduct unit, package and performance validation of the software and ensure a level of quality
* Coordinate the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product
* 4+ years of broad experience in a software development
* Engineering degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or similar
* Knowledge of ITIL is a plus
* Object Oriented Languages like C++, or Java, or equivalent
* Development experience on Unix/Linux systems
* Multithreading will be a plus
* Good knowledge in Database programming: like SQL - MySql or Oracle
* Strong experience with Standard web and application server products, such as Apache, J2EE, JBOSS, Glassfish, WebLogic …
* Good knowledge in Scripting language such as Python, Ruby, Perl, PhP
* Knowledge in applied mathematics, algorithms and optimization are a plus
* Experience in Usability and UI design will be highly appreciated
* Ability to work with latest Software Engineering methodology's (UML, Extreme/Agile Programming, BPM etc.)
If you are interested in this position, please, send us your CV in Word format as well as a short motivation letter as soon as possible.
We look forward to your application!
Tel: +49 (0) 89/64 96 28 - 49
E-Mail: viktorija.sirvinskyte (at) mbade.com
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.