We are recruiting for a Director within CNS therapeutic area for our multinational pharmaceutical client based in Basel.
You will bring exceptional leadership qualities to different clinical programs across various indications, involving multiple compounds. You are accountable for the strategy, design, implementation, and execution of a clinical development programs to support decision milestones, regulatory requirements and market access. You will be leading a team of scientists, associate directors and program heads.
* Provide clinical leadership and oversight from a portfolio viewpoint.
* Provide strategic input to development plans and strategies within different CNS compounds.
* Work cross-functionally to dictate scope, complexity, size and budget of all aspects of the program, specifically in a regional perspective.
* Create feasibility assessments - develop clinical plans, conduct feasibility studies, participate in recruitment.
* You will determine conditions essential for determining the safety, efficacy, medical usefulness and marketability of compounds.
* Anticipates project needs and manages the whole life cycle planning for therapeutic area
* Supports registration, market access, commercialization, and maintenance of product licenses.
* Together with Patient Safety, ensures continuous evaluation of drug safety profile, including safety monitoring of clinical studies and signal detection from post-marketing surveillance.
* As the medical expert, leads interactions with external stakeholders: regulatory authorities, data monitoring committees, advisory boards, patient advocacy groups; internal stakeholders: Research, Translational Medicine, Global Medical Affairs (GMA), Marketing, and Health Economics & Outcomes Research). You will promote the company’s reputation and expertise in designated area.
Requirements (must haves)
* Medical Doctor; certification in Psychiatry
* Board registered Psychiatrist
* 10 years experience in Clinical Research
* Experience in Phases I – Phase IV of drug development within CNS therapeutic area.
Kontact: luchele.mendes (at the rate of) mbaswitzerland.com or call +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.