We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will support the Biologics Technical Development (BTD) teamleader in leading the technical (CMC) subteams within a multitude of projects. You will ensure operational excellence by proficient project planning across biologics technical development globally and warrant compliance of resource planning & tracking in line with the defined strategy/categorization. You will provide reports of resources and any other information to customers in BTD sub teams and line functions (BPAs).
* Organize meetings of the global technical subteam, facilitation of the agenda, follow-up of action items & providing minutes.
* Assistant to Technical Project Leader (TPL) in leading the technical subteams for assigned projects.
* Expert in the Project Management System Planview “Horizon” and other Portfolio Management relevant planning and tracking tools
* Maintain the cross-functional BTD Project Plans for the assigned Portfolio in Horizon, Project Management System based on input from the TPL and Sub Team,
* Liaise with Finance (BPA & Controller) for project cost tracking and phasing
* Liaise with other GDD line functions (GDD GPM & Clinical Planner) to ensure timely update of BTD relevant work packages (WP), particularly prior to tollgate and other decision points
* Generate regular Horizon & financial tool reports for portfolio & project reviews
* Support development of processes, governance and best practices for data entry and maintenance in Horizon & other planning tools together with other resource planners & BTD PM
* Ensures data entry & reporting are done in compliance to above defined processes and best practices together with other resource planners & BTD PMO
* Bachelor of Science in Pharma or Life Science. Business Administration Degree is an asset
* At least 2-3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry in technical (CMC) development (potentially in other development functions, project management or finance as well), preferably with exposure to Biologics.
* Very good understanding and background of development and technical operations environments. Finance expertise is an asset.
* Very good knowledge of Planview Horizon, MS Excel & Sharepoint.
* Adaptable and flexible. Must demonstrate ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes quickly and readily. Willing and able to work hands-on with complex IT system
* Must be able to work independently, and handle new assignment with minimal supervision
Kontakt: luchele.mendes (at the rate of) mbaswitzerland.com or call: +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.