Location: Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Duration: 1 year (followed with a perm contract)
Experience: >10 Senior
For our client in the semiconductor industry we are looking for a Availability Architect
If you enjoy the challenges of improving the serviceability of complex and advanced lithography equipment, using your availability vision, organizational and communication skills, you will successfully fulfill the position of Availability Architect (AV arch)within the availability management group.
* The AV architect generates availability system design capability (waterfall to spec) during the execution of the design process. Verifies and validates the system performance based on test benches, system integration and field feedback. All steps are made in close cooperation with Function Clusters (FC’s) and System Engineering (SE).
* Within New Product Introduction projects you will focus on:
* Set up and own system AV design capability of MTBI, MTTR, PM, XLD’s.
* Make availability prediction based on upcoming design implementations and introduction effects.
* Align waterfall to spec with Availability Roadmap of SE.
* Analyze system availability with focus on design improvement and discuss solutions with FC’s.
* Analyze and explain gaps between expected and actual performance and give direction for solutions.
* Perform deep dives on availability performance for design gaps and field issues to understand correlations & trends.
* Work close together with architects from competences reliability, diagnostics, recovery to define system solutions.
* Communicate the priorities to close the specification gaps to a group of stakeholders in D&E, program, Customer Support (CS).
* Master Degree in a technical area, such as Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics
* 5 years’ experience in a multidisciplinary technical environment.
* Proven track record in relation to industrialization, serviceability or availability and specifically system reliability, diagnostics and recovery.
* Broad scope: software, mechanics, electronics, optics, data analyses, IT infrastructure.
* Experience in analysis on (new) designs to define the critical areas with guidance for required improvements.
* Excellent analytical skills and “helicopter view”
* Able to influence without power and speak up.
* Self-propelling and entrepreneurial attitude.
* Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and team building skills.
* Perseverance in situations when confront with push back.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.