For our life-science client based in Basel we are looking for a:
to start ASAP. A first assignment period is until 31-Dec-2018 on 100% base.
- On/offboarding activities (Staffing file maintenance, granting the SharePoint/SN/Nimbus access, clarification of requests, welcome/farewell email, providing guidance if necessary etc.)
- Project SharePoint administration
- Distribution lists and (GMT) groups maintenance
- Training planning, logistics and tracking activities
- Support with event planning (room booking, catering etc.)
- Support meetings/workshops organization, agendas, minutes and content
- Preparation of the Newsletter and other communication material
- Resolving issues related to the project
- Preparation of reports
- Administration of the office space
- Project management and Planning
- Experience in SharePoint Administration is a must
- Personable, and excellent in connecting to people with different backgrounds
- Adept at using computer and project management applications
- Proactive, offers help and looks for work
- Oral and written communication
- Learning new skills
- Punctuality and professionalism
- Organizational skills and detail-oriented
Preference for a first degree in Business. Alternatively High School Diploma but with many years of experience and a record of accomplishment. Having Project Management qualifications, certifications, or diplomas is an asset.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.