Senior Business Analyst urgently required to work in Berne, Switzerland on a contract basis.
* Specialization of a system with modular architecture for testing safety-related aspects in a transport network.
* Senior level, high independence, complex environment, big company.
* Experience with data structures and data models in UML or similar.
* In-depth digitalization, full project life cycle experience.
* Experience in the development of project implementation plans, scoping and shaping the vision.
* Detail oriented and be able to see the great picture.
* Working knowledge of developing projects within cross-functional teams.
* Several years of experience in business analysis (gathering, documenting, coordinating and prioritizing processes and requirements for IT systems), ideally with IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE) certificate or equivalent.
* Agile development / approach skills.
* Fluent German and English.
Nice to have:
* Scrum Product Owner or Scrum Master certification.
* Coaching skills; Communicate methodological competence, implement BA processes / support agile transformation.
* French business fluent / technical.
* Degree (preferably in Information Technology).
* University degree (University, FH).
To apply, please submit CV.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.