For our client in Dusseldorf, we are currently looking for a several (junior) Authors/ editors.
Start: 27.8.18 // Start: 3.9.28 // 03 Positions
End: 26.11.18 // End: 2.12.18 // 12 Positions
Volume: 40h/ per week
Remote: partly possible
Project language: English
Project background/ Tasks:
The client is re-launching the Digital Asset Management (DAM) System. Therefore, a migration of data from the old system to the new DAM is needed. As in the old system a lot of asset (images, videos, pack shots, documents) information (meta data) are not available there are following main tasks to do:
- Inspection of the existing meta data
- Contact the local and global brand teams to request missing data information
- Creation of missing meta data in DAM (in alignment with Project Manager)
- Editing of all meta data information for each asset in new DAM
- Quality check
The client is handling a hugh amount of assets (in total 70.000 assets on the system) with high pressure on timing.
Project needs to be finished end of November latest.
40 h/weekly Team of 10-15 editors. In first step hiring 3 editors for pre-study.
- Experience with data migration
- Experience with data management
- Knowledge of DAM (data asset management)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with data quality checks
- Able to perform under pressure
MBA, Michael Bailey Associates
Samir El Khayati
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.