We are recruiting for a junior Embedded System’s Engineer who will help design, develop and test numerous embedded systems responsible for the actuation and sensing of a complex, intelligent ventilators and critical care breathing devices.
You will have the opportunity to work with state of the art technologies and software. In particular you will amass rich experience in:
* in the programming of microcontroller software
* in control engineering
* with embedded Linux, RTOS or VxWorks
* in the creation and execution of software tests on different levels
* using the IBM Rhapsody
* in requirements engineering
* with Cantata++ unit test
* in software architecture and design
* with Matlab/Simulink
All we ask in return is some exposure through education or internship in C++/UML in an embedded/or software development environment. German and English Language skills are important for ease of communication.
Nice to Haves:
* Medical Device Experience
* Personal Embedded projects
* Experience working in a highly regulated environment such as aviation or automobile.
Please get in touch with Luchele Mendes +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.