A global pharma company are currently seeking for experienced Project Managers to join them in one of their Swiss sites on a 12 months freelance contract basis.
You will be responsible for leading the Strategy and Development projects in their areas of responsibility for the Engineering Science and Technology organization for the DACH area.
* Responsible to lead Support the regional engineering clusters for Strategy and Organization capabilities and Business continuity and resiliency
* Work with global/regional program leaders to manage all project activities in their field of responsibility.
* Design / maintain full scale project plans and execute projects based on those plans.
* Forecasts, plan, track and report on project budget status
* Determine resource requirements and priorities for a given project and communicate these requirements to management in a regular and timely fashion.
* Monitor progress of all major tasks/ milestones through to completion with all project team members and other assigned owners to maintain accurate visibility of project status.
* Identify the critical path and work with team pull in / maintain completion dates
* Lead initiatives and coordinate cross-functional team at regional level to drive business and organizational results.
* Work with internal partners in the global organization, including business units, researchers, sales consultants, marketing and product development personnel.
* Manage project risks, including mitigation plans.
* Link and align activities with WW EST.
* Minimum higher education in Industrial/ or Mechanical, or Process Engineering.
* Project Management training/certification.
* Lean/Six Sigma certificate and experience and good understanding of Lean and Six Sigma Concepts (process optimization/change management).
* Minimum of 6+ years of related experience in a technical environment with a minimum of 2 years of experience in project management role.
* Good experience in Medical Device, high tech or regulated industry preferred.
* Experience in working with MS Project and MS office applications.
* Ability to manage multiple activities or projects.
* Excellent communication & planning & organizing skills.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of the medical device quality system regulation required (ISO & QSR).
* Fluent in English, German can an advantage.
Please send your CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.