Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions.
You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic.
You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
* Develop new user-facing features
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
* Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
Skills and Qualifications
* Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
* Familiarity with angular.js and node
* Familiarity with front-end build tools
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.