We are recruiting for a Manager who will oversee the Global Data Governance who will be responsible for the cross-divisional data governance process, master data management process and harmonized operational data model within Global Development (Clinical, Regulatory, Safety, Technical R&D, etc). This is an excellent position for someone looking to join a Global Pharmaceutical company in the heart of the Swiss Pharma industry, Basel. The company is driving data driven medicine and accelerating their efforts in digital pharmaceutical innovation.
* Act as a single point of responsibility for data governance and centralize the exchange of operational data between systems.
* With your advanced statistical analytical skills and predictive modelling, you will analyze multidimensional datasets and drive business processes and lead change initiatives
* Drive cross divisional alignment to ensure executive data driven decision making on a corporate level.
* Provide expert guidance on business processes and system design to support data governance and information modelling objectives
* Maintain documentation and act as an expert on data definitions, data flows, legacy data structures, access rights models.
* Drive harmonization of master and reference data standards for objects where lifecycle management is not yet established
* Maintain methodology to link process-data-system-role elements within single semantical model.
* Advanced Degree in Life Sciences or Statistics
* Expertise in data management, data governance or corresponding data initiatives
* Extended knowledge of the drug development process especially in the field of Project & Portfolio management, Clinical Trial Operations, Patient Safety, Clinical Data management and analytics, Regulatory affairs
* Ability to handle complex problems with specific attention to details
* Extensive modelling experience with standard modelling tools (SPARX EA, Visio...)
* Basic programming skills is a must
* Familiar with knowledge graph and semantic web technologies
* Good knowledge of cross-industry data standards
Kontakt: Luchele Mendes : +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.