We are recruiting for a QC Analytics Specialist who will be responsible for the Quality Control process for a Global Pharmaceutical company based in Schaffhausen.
* Analysis of samples through a large array of techniques and equipment such as HPLC, cIEF, cSDS etc.
* Support for the introduction of new analytical methods and evaluation methods
* Examine data on reoccurring product defects to determine root cause.
* Recommend process or material changes.
* Analyze raw material inspection logs for consistent failures.
* Quantify cost to business and categorizes failures for negotiations and product improvement discussions with suppliers.
* Study work processes, measurements and performance metrics to identify improvement areas. Assess costs to business and proposes corrective actions.
* Recommend changes to methods and procedures to address.
* Interface with customers, suppliers and associates to define and improve quality standards and expectations.
* Write and revise standard test/operational procedures.
* Lead and participate on process improvement teams.
* Evaluate data on internal and external complaints to establish focused plans for correcting repetitive problems.
* Collect and distribute samples for further analyses and maintain appropriate records. Examine details on defective products and materials.
* Graduate-level education in biochemistry or equivalent
* Professional experience in the GMP-regulated environment, preferably in protein analysis (HPLC, cIEF, cSDS, bioassays particle methods ...)
* Fluent in spoken and written English and German
* Safe handling of MS Office and laboratory IT systems (advantageous)
* Team-oriented, communicative and driven personality
* High degree of attention to quality, resilience and flexibility
Kontakt: or call +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.