You as Java Developer make it possible to give our customers a 9+ experience by creating innovative concepts for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and the system which is used for it. Our employees can offer better services if they work with an efficient, user friendly system and you can be the key to this success! Your technical expertise will be seen as invaluable.
As a Java developer you can make a difference;
Because you are part of a Scrum team which consists of 10 colleagues. Within this team, you will be requested to come up with technical solutions as well as implementing them.
* You are the type of person who thinks of out of the box solutions;
* Within Agile (or project) teams you fulfil the role of a Technical Expert who can challenge other people;
* You advise the projects on technical decisions and make sure that the execution works well;
* Together with the team, you think of new and innovative ways to make the end user, the client and customers, benefit from a user friendly CRM system.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our team brings talented people together to build the best solutions for our users. You can work on your task autonomously, but never lose the focus on the team goals. What makes our department so special is that we work in close collaboration with the end users. So as a Java developer you co-create new and innovative solutions to enhance the user friendliness of our CRM system.
Expert at Dutch Language, Communication, Customer focus, Critical thinking, Problem solving, are essential for the role of Java developer. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
* At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
Some of the techniques you will work with:
* Java (8 or higher)
* Spring(boot) and Docker
* Pivotal Cloud Foundry
* Gatling, Selenium, Spring Cloud Contract, JUnit
* Git, Jenkins 2, Nexus, Sonar, Maven, Sonatype CLM, Elastic Stack, Groovy
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect after 6 months:
* An Employee Benefit Budget (9 - 10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
* A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.