As the HR Partner you work closely together with employees and management. You provide solid advice and feedback on HR topics. You plan, facilitate, and assess our HR policies and manage activities during the yearly HR cycle. You independently advise managers and their teams on HR topics and emphasize the importance of HRM in the business. Next to that you provide input and feedback in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of your business line.
• Strategic owner of the HVM People Strategy
• Assisting line managers in solving organization, people & change related issues
• Strategic workforce plans & development
• Facilitating off-site workshops & trainings
• Enhancing management/team development
• Assisting in change initiatives3) Employee Champion
• Coaching & mentoring
• Run the HR Calendar – like our Performance Cycle
• Compensation & Benefits related topics
You have a Bachelor or Master Degree for example in HRM or organizational/business studies.
You have minimal 7 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business. You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and operational expertise.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.