Our client a government department are looking for a Finance Business Partner on an initial 3-6 months contract located in central Nottingham.
You will be responsible for driving astute commercial and financial decision making across the outsourced service providers. The post-holder has responsibility for financial contract management of the service providers, ensuring cost efficient service delivery. Manage key stakeholder relationships across the outsource provider, supply chain and customer engagement, to ensure delivery of business objectives. Provide key input into financial strategy to sustain the success of the business model.
The suitable candidate will have experience within the following;
* Extensive post-qualification experience at a mid-senior level in a complex organisation
* Experience of implementing financial improvement initiatives across a complex organisation
* Formulating long-term, strategic plans, which involve uncertainty, and which may impact across the whole organisation and wider sector
* Experience maintaining successful relationships across a range of internal and external stakeholders
* Investment appraisal
* Educated to Degree level (or equivalent qualification/experience) plus significant specialist experience
* Recognised accountancy or internal audit qualification (CCAB, CIMA or Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors)
* Relevant NHS experience
* Experience of managing and improving the relationships with key strategic partner organisations
* Experience of working with “Open book” contracts
Please call for more info
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.