Must have Skills
* experience with a variety of business analysis tools and techniques, including business case modelling or cost benefit analysis;
* experience in a multi-disciplined and commercial environment
* Basic knowledge of internet/Wifi & cellular data as a product
* Basic knowledge of Modem/Routers architecture
* Worked at ISP
* Advanced knowledge of Agile / Scrum working
* Advanced understanding of JIRA
* Working in changing & international environment
* Role of BA previously which resulted in product release
* Effective communication, presentation & facilitation skills
* Experience with or understanding of projects with micro services & cloud integration
* Being able to work in an agile way (understanding interdependencies between projects and knowing what needs to be delivered in what order)
* shown that he/she can handle complex projects with AWS impact
Preferred skills & knowledge:
Experience Working in the area of parental control/internet security / profiles
1 Business Analysis
* Understand and clarify the business goals and objectives behind the project;
* agree on all appropriate analysis activities, including the detailed output documentation required;
* provide input to benefits and solution identification and determines key issues, risks and contingencies;
* accurately assess and effectively communicate the impact of business, operational and technical change to stakeholders;
* engage with stakeholders to obtain input and commitment to change;
* develops reviews and critiques requirements for projects and/or work-streams;
* identified and manages the requirements throughout the project life cycle; acts as a conduit between key business stakeholders and Technology work streams;
* evaluate proposed business -and technology solutions and ensure they meet the requirements.
1 Business Process Improvement
* Work with the assigned manager to identify the need for the introduction of new business processes and updates to existing processes;
* work with the assigned manager to ensure that proposed User Acceptance Testing of changes is reflective of the production environment and requirements coverage.
* making sure that the product requirements are documented, (and kept up-to-date) in user stories (in JIRA & Wiki)
* Ensuring that the user stories have been agreed with the technical teams and that the requirements are incorporated.
* Sitting together with multiple stakeholders to ensure that there is alignment across product department
* Creating one set of PE requirements
* Creating overview of country specific changes
* Working together with scrum master to determine dependencies and order of release/development
Other relevant information:
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business or IT (Masters preferred)
* Remote work possible: NO
BA needed for new product launches: Family Time, Notifications, Profiles, Security, Device fingerprint. All these projects are interlinked and a BA is needed to ensure dependencies are managed.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.