Senior Enterprise Architect required for an initial 6 months based in Zurich for our global financial client.
We are looking for a senior Enterprise Architect to work with the team and be the primary responsible for the domain of Service Management, covering all aspects of IT Service management including the tooling supporting service design, transition and operations processes.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
* Enterprise Architect specialized in IT Service Management including ServiceNow
* 5 to 10 years related work experience
* ITIL Practitioner certified, ITIL Intermediate certification is a plus
* Solid process and data modeling experience (tools and methods) with a good understanding of CMDB design
* Good understanding of the state of the art in technology and operational practices in the area, standards and industry best practices (e.g. SOA, virtual data center, hyper-converged infrastructure, containerization, public cloud and infrastructure-as-code)
* Strong analytical and conceptual skills, who is passionate about solving large-scale problems in cooperation with similarly minded peers
* Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels of seniority as well as excellent presentation skills in English
* Experience in a large organization and with a focus on infrastructure
* You own at least a M.Sc. in computer science or other comparable discipline
Please submit with updated CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.