Change Manager required for our Central Government London based client on a 6 month initial contract + possible extensions.
1 Develop a clear understanding of the case for change and benefits, including the realisation of the benefits.
2. Management of business change documentation and artefacts as well as reporting.
3. Create and develop the business change strategy and plan, in conjunction and in line with the project plan, helping to define a future operating model.
4. Develop the stakeholder engagement and management function, ensuring that the appropriate stakeholders are consulted in a timely fashion.
5. Continue to perform detailed stakeholder analysis and maintain a clear understanding of the change from stakeholder perspectives and deliver against Use Cases.
6. Prepares communications for the stakeholder community and monitors their effectiveness
7. Develop and deliver, as part of the project team, the appropriate levels of training and support material needed to implement the appropriate skill levels.
8. Source and provide best practice and industry standard examples of business change management and guidance as required.
Qualifications/ Experience required:
1 A recognised qualification within the specified field and/or 5+ years of associated work experience in relation to the responsibilities
2. Valid SC Clearance is essential due to the nature of the work
3. Experience of working on national security or counter terrorism issues.
4. Excellent written, persuasive and influencing abilities
5. Able to build effective relationships across a diverse stakeholder set
6. Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and other related applications
7. Strong experience in technology, testing and trialling of technical capabilities.
Please apply if you meet the above criteria.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.