We have a very interesting contract position open for a Senior Development Engineer for a renown Medical Device company based in Zuchwil. This is a long-term position, where you will be working on innovative and exciting projects, whilst preparing for the MDR in May 2020.
* You will be responsible for the design and development of new implants.
* Participate in new product development within your project team which is comprised of interdisciplinary members.
* Complete and support on Design History File documentation considering New Product Development Process, e.g. Design Verification and Design Validation
* Collaborate with the mechanical test lab to complete testing requirements.
* Collaborate with technical engineering office to support on generating product models and use CAD software.
* Work closely with internal and external departments as well as the conscientious preparation of the required documents in compliance with Medical Device Regulations.
* You will be a team player with strong initiative.
* You will have earned a higher degree in engineering and have practical experience in a regulated industry, ideally in a Medical Device (Orthopedic/ Trauma) industry.
* You are self-motivated and take strong responsibility in your projects.
* You are a creative problem-solver with excellent communication skills and strong leadership ability.
* You should have a keen interest in the interrelations between medicine and technology and a strong desire to work in a global company.
* Ability to communicate in both spoken and written English is required.
* Experience in FEA/ ANSYS would be ideal.
* Information exchange and collaboration between internal, local, external and foreign partners is essential.
Kontakt : Luchele Mendes +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.