My client is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with eleven brands that span the Globe. Their sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Reflecting the increased focus on Motors within the group, they established a global Motors organization and, as part of that, created a global Motors center of excellence. You will be part of the global market analysis center of excellence team within the company’s Group’s Motors vertical. You will be mentored by senior managers and analysts within the company to make sure you are off to a good start.
● Identification, analysis, and execution of initiatives to improve monetization
● Supporting data analysis projects for various platforms
● Data extraction, analysis and translating into business insights – data driven
● Understanding trends and new developments in the market, the impact of those to the classifieds and to communicate these to others
● Synthesizing recommendations for stakeholders
● Responsible for business analytics and reporting
● Interest in tech industry
● Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
● Strong intellectual curiosity and practical problem-solving ability
● Strong background in business analytics, ideally in marketplaces or classifieds, with a minimum of 4 years of experience
● Enjoy working with large volumes of data
● Experience with SQL, CRM, statistics, analysis of large data sets and a data visualization tool like Tableau.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor.
* Interesting and impactful projects and great professional experience
* The chance to work closely with other teams globally
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.