Global medical devices company is looking for an experienced Quality Project Manager to
support MDR compliance execution work by acting as project manager for external supplier relations who has oversight on ongoing MDR compliance projects and drives completion of MDR.
- Support execution of project plan for MDR compliance business for 2019
- Lead and track completion of MDR drawing updates from external suppliers
- Interact with external suppliers and SQE (Supplier Quality Engineer) to facilitate external drawing updates per MDR timeline
- Lead regular status update meetings with program lead, project managers and MDR stakeholders
- Provide regular status updates on MDR progress Project Teams
- Facilitate resolving of roadblocks and timeline constraints with external suppliers
- Provide project management support for base business activities needed in preparation for MDR
- Project Management experience
- Basic understanding of MDR requirements regarding required content of Technical Documentation
(focus on ANNEX II of Regulation (EU) 2017/745).
- Basic understanding of current Council Directive 93/42/EEC
- Previous experience with supplier interactions preferred
- Experienced skills in MS Office, especially in MS Project
- Strong analytical skills.
Ideally German language skills
Please contract Beata Klecz on 004 41 215 2052
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.