Business Analyst required to work with a Government department based in Westminster, London. This is a 12 month contract, paying up to £420 per day. It is outside of IR35.
You'll need to be focused on meeting the needs of diverse users, while working within a complex policy framework, and engaging a wide range of stakeholders.
* Break down features into user stories, working with technical as well as subject matter experts
* Facilitate analysis sessions, making sure that you are drawing out critical input
* Explain your analysis clearly, particularly to developers, QAs, product owners and assurance specialists
* Support product owners in producing longer term roadmaps
* Have great analysis skills and have experience of working in an agile multidisciplinary team of Developers, Designers, and QAs.
* Working closely with User Experience and User Research team to shape, develop and iterate the service design using agile principles
* Breaking down features to create user stories and acceptance criteria, bringing together designers, developers, SMEs and stakeholders as well as other relevant Government departments
* Ensuring that stories track back to outcomes and deliver real value for our end users
* Ensuring that user stories are congruent with the application architecture and security principles
* Working with developers to ensure that the stories are implemented effectively and deliver the user needs.
* Working with QA colleagues to develop tests, and support quality assurance to ensure that completed stories are accepted by the Product Owner
* Working with the team to facilitate estimation and prioritisation
* Providing leadership to feature teams, ensuring handovers are smooth, tracking progress, resolving issues
* Ensuring an audit trail of delivering user needs and business requirements through Jira and other relevant tools
* Working with the BA team and wider community to ensure high quality delivery and continuously learn from and improve analysis practices.
please apply should you meet the above criteria
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.