Unix System Administrator required to work with a Government department based in Croydon. This is an initial 8 month contract, outside of IR35, paying up to £500 per day
* Installation, configuration and Management of the HODAC Unix/Linux variants (RHEL, Centos, Scientific etc etc)
* Installation, configuration and management of AWS deployments.
* Define and document the AWS best practice using standards and principles defined by the Home Office I&P team
* Data Security Management: Managing and protecting all aspects of information technology security.
* Low level design: Design and document processes to optimise and enhance day to day operations.
* Support UAT work for new software and hardware implementations
* AWS Skills - Linux Management and Administration
* AWS Installation and Management
* Linux System Administration - Linux Administration and Management (RHEL, Centos etc.)
* Knowledge and Experience in Terraform
* Knowledge and Experience in Kubernetes
* EC2 and S3 Skills
* Database Management (Sql and PostgresQL)
* Linux Qualifications
* AWS Qualifications
Ideally you will hold valid SC clearance.
Please apply should you meet the above criteria
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.