AV Systems Engineer
AV Systems Engineer urgently required to work on a permanent basis in London.
You will be responsible for all AV solutions associated with conference rooms and auditoriums, assisting Executive staff members and other users with AV equipment as well as supporting and resolution of Skype For Business. You will contribute to, produce and maintain processes, procedures, operational and architectural documentation. You will also follow ITIL and Service Management Processes, such as, Incident, Problem and Change management processes.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of video wall and controller options along with an understanding of Immersive Telepresence and Desktop Telepresence. An individual who has recently graduated with a degree relating to the computing field as well as extensive technical experience in a large corporate enterprise environment is preferred.
* Experience in Polycom Devices (Trios & Group Series)
* Experience in Audio And Video conferencing equipment (Cisco SX Series, Polycom RealPresence Trio and Group Series)
* Experience in Skype For Business, O365, Telepresesnce
* Experience with PowerShell scripting
* Experience with Mobile Device Management
* Understanding of enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, VPNs, WLANS, etc
* VCA, VCP, MCSE, MCSA, ITIL Foundation
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your CV by return and I’ll be happy to share the job description with you.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.