Technical Business Analyst urgently required for our London based Central Government client on a 12 month initial contract.
Analyse user /business needs ensuring outcomes align with strategy & TOM, delivering to the business architecture. Collaborate, communicate effectively, support design, build and delivery. Responsible for Requirement gathering, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, Stakeholder management, Traceability, Business Solution Design, Users Stories (BDD), contribute to agile ceremonies, backlog grooming and sprint planning.
Business Analyst will work in an agile team to understand and analyse user and business needs to ensure outcomes are aligned with service vision and business strategy by contributing to the link between current and future business models and delivering to the business architecture. Specialist will facilitate collaboration and lead effective communication with all stakeholders to support design, build and delivery to meet the user needs. Specialist will be responsible for Requirement gathering, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, Stakeholder management/engagement, Traceability, Business Solution Design, Users Stories (BDD), contribute to agile ceremonies and backlog grooming and sprint planning.
* Evidence of experience in Business Analysis - gather needs and analysing information using comprehensive tools and techniques
* Evidence of designing and linking to Target Operating Model (TOM)
* Evidence of ability to map business processes and data flow from source to target according to the data and development lifecycle
* Evidence of strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to communicate and build relationships effectively with a broad range of people, both verbal and in writing
* Evidence of experience in producing documentation such as, presentations, briefings, feature specifications, and processes
* Demonstrable experience of applying quality and key performance indicators
* Demonstrable experience of Agile delivery
* Demonstrable experience of writing BDD Style user stories
* Demonstrable experience of JIRA and Confluence
* Have existing SC Clearance.
Please apply if you meet the above criteria.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.