Technical Analyst urgently required on a permanent basis in London.
You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the regulatory reporting obligations and routine data obligations as well as management and maintenance of risk spreadsheets which produce regulatory reports. You will also be responsible for requirement definition, test strategy production and detailed system testing.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to analyse very complex and high volumes of data, enhance spreadsheets as business requires and develop reports whilst working with other stakeholders in the process. A strong understanding of transaction flow through clearing states such as risk management, treasury management, etc is required. In-depth knowledge of Futures and Options along with post trade / clearing applications and functions is ideal. An individual who has recently graduated with a University degree of relevant study as well as hands-on experience in IT.
* Experience with Database interrogations, SQL, Oracle, VB queries, FIXml analysis and problem solving
* Knowledge of derivatives products and related markets
* Knowledge of Excel VBA, Oracle, SQL, Windows
* Knowledge of configuration management/version control tools
* Experience in SQL developing
* Prior exposure to Regulatory Reporting
* Experience with CCPs clearing data feeds, interfaces and workflows (IM, VM, Cashflows, Fee and Reference data)
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your CV by return and I’ll be happy to share the job description with you.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.