For a client of ours we are looking for a senior mechanical engineer!
Duration: 1 year (followed by secondment)
Degree in Mechanical Engineering at university level (or HBO +), preferred direction in precision mechanics
• 5+ years of relevant work experience with high-tech and / or medical systems
• Designs mechanical concepts based on Precision mechanics
• Thinks of degrees of freedom, stiffness, force loops, positioning accuracy
• Is able to perform (hand) calculations to define design direction
• Contributes to (FEM) calculations for further detailing of components
• Is familiar with topics from mechatronic systems such as thermal aspects, dynamics and tolerance budgeting (pre!)
• Is familiar with production techniques used for precision mechanics (pre!)
• Experience with Solidworks (pre!).
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.