Regulatory Affairs Specialist – CTA – 6 months contract – Switzerland
We have an exciting opportunity for a junior regulatory affairs to support project in early development.
* Review and writing Clinical Trials Applications documents
* Following industry guidelines
* Support research and advices on early development compound
* Ensure understanding of regulatory compliance and best practise to indentify best practise
* Life sciences degree
* Prior experience in regulatory affairs in particular in development stage
* Interest in research and development and new approach to drug development
For more information pelasee call Beata Klecz on 0041 442152052
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.