I have a senior contract opportunity for a Biologics Manufacturing Expert, to assist my client a global Biotech based in Switzerland. As a subject matter expert, you will initiate and oversee the design or re-design of facility to house the manufacture of monoclonal antibodies for development and commercial purposes. You will be responsible for the entire evaluation and set up of DS manufacturing technologies and setting up the infrastructure for the production of large scale biologics drug substance.
* Design or Re-design of large scale DS manufacturing facility including USP/DSP as well as the supporting infrastructure
* Convert pipelines/volumes into facility design/re-design
* Understand the latest technologies in DS manufacturing (fed batch, perfusion, intensified fed batch, stainless steel, SUP etc)
* Perform cost, location, equipment and technology analysis
* BSc or MSc in an Engineering field coupled with 10 + years in a similar position
* Subject matter expert in the manufacturing process of large scale biologics (10,000 L+)
* An adept understanding of technical requirements as well as limitations when setting up DS facility
* Past experience in designing a facility for the manufacture of monoclonal antibodies would be greatly desired
* Goal driven, proactive, with great communication skills and flexibility
* Remote work possible
Kontakt: Luchele Mendes +41 44 215 20 51
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.