Microsoft Dynamics Developer required to work with a Government department based in Glasgow. This is an initial 3 month contract, with the option to extend for a further 3 months. The role is outside of IR35, paying up to £530 per day.
You will be working within an Agile service design, delivery and support team of circa 30 people responsible for digital transformation activities across the organisation. It’s a multidisciplinary team with software developers, testers, designers, user researchers, Dynamics developers, service designers and product owners. The Dynamics developer will work closely with all of the team as well as the users of the CRM system across the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Data Quality, Compliance and Security - Delivering new practices to significantly reduce data quality issues entering Dynamics365, address existing data quality problems, configuring a pre-production environment with production-like test data, implement a monitoring approach to validate that users are complying with policies and to systematically detect erroneous/suspicious data usage behaviour.
* Services to Partners - onboard partners to Dynamics365 and provide more responsive and predictive approaches enabling their business operations inline with Microsoft’s roadmap of supported features.
* Continuous Integration - Automating test code-building and deploying the solutions. Currently using Visual Studio for development site and Team City for CI build.
Essential skills and experience:
* Form Design.
* Business rules development.
* Advanced find query development.
* business process flow development.
* Continuous Integration Build.
* Microsoft Azure Development.
* Sharepoint Integration.
Nice to have skills and experience:
* SSRS writing skills.
* FetchXML experience.
* Experience modifying SiteMap.
* Dialog development / replacement.
* Microsoft Flow / Logic Apps.
* Security Role Profiling.
* Data Migration.
* Writing technical specifications for planned work.
Please apply should you meet the above criteria
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.