We are currently looking for a ServiceNow Developer / Consultant for our client in Düsseldorf.
Duration: 2 Months ; 40 PT
Location: remote with occasional visits to Düsseldorf
Language: English; German nice to have
- Support the offshore team on new changes
- Recommend best practises and check feasibility of suppliers recommendations
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Analyze the existing integrations to define an enhancement plan/ Create new Integrations for the following areas but not limited to
- AD Integration
- SCCM Integration
- Flexera Integration
- CMDB and Discovery
- Procurement manual processes automation within ServiceNow
- Participate in driving the approvals project into successful delivery as per the project plan
- Continue the agreed and planned initiatives for successful go live
- Coaching the run team on development and documentation activities to uplift their skills
- Participate in working on the Service Portal revamp project
- Act as a consultant in ServiceNow governance stream
- Strong SNOW design / consultancy experience (min. 6 years)
- Worked in multinational complex work environments
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication, and consultative experience and skills.
- Good documentation skills along with proper high level designs for references
- Ability to communicate effectively in written form.
MBA Michael Bailey Associates
Team Lead Recruitment
0049 - 211 5865 800
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.