For our Pharmaceutical client, we are looking for a Project Manager to drive Digital Solutions across our client’s Global Drug Development Strategy. Working within the Clinical Trials team, you will play a pivotal role within the digital agenda by catalyzing and leading digital projects to bring them to life. You will be a core team member assigned to Patient Centric Remote Trial project and will work cross functionally within diverse digital teams to drive the execution of multiple digital initiatives.
· Define Strategies and work out the direction for each digital program.
· Support digital solution evaluation activity and engagement with external partners
· Lead multiple projects which will include the development and maintenance of project charter, requirements document, timeline, and financial forecast.
· Develop, design and execute pilot programs to evaluate disruptive technologies
· Provide solution adoption support to clinical project teams.
· Lead project communication material development for multi-stakeholder management.
· Anticipation and proactive risk management. Development of mitigation plans
· Develop and nurture relationships with other Development functions and external partners to ensure the expansion of solutions across the Development portfolio.
· Identify unmet needs and opportunities where digital solutions can positively impact operations and develop new or improved processes to increase efficiency and quality of deliverables.
· Identify and share learnings and process changes needed for technology adoption as identified through pilot programs.
· Proactively manage risk, including assessment of impact on clinical operations and development of mitigation plans
· 5+ years industry experience in clinical trial operations
· 5+ years experience in clinical technology implementation
· 5+ years or equivalent multi-/cross-functional team management experience
· Experience presenting/speaking at a senior management level with a proven track record of effectively communicating complex initiatives
· Advanced project / program management skills
· Experience in vendor engagement and collaboration highly preferred
Kontact: Luchele Mendes or call +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.