We are currently searching for a Python Software Engineer to work in Amsterdam, The Netherlands for 6 months plus extensions. This is a fantastic contract opportunity for a large multi-national client.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
1 the position is 100% based in NL
2. Mandatory skills - Video systems Application & Service integrations, OTT
3. Preferred skills - Microservices / Kubernetes
4. Useful skills / platforms - Kibana, Elasticsearch, Python, CDN (Akamai / Velocix)
Role: Python software engineer
- 3 years or more of experience with Python
- Knowledge of test-driven development
- Ability to write clean, readable and well-documented code
- Experience with Selenium and Appium
- Experience with Gherkin
Nice to have:
- Proficiency with git
- Experience with multithreading
§ The role is a key integration position responsible for the Technology service implementation of Entertainment Products & Services across LG’s 12 EU countries in order to enable the delivery of revenue growth primarily across our B2C unit.
* This individual will be the go to service & technology integration contact for our Products organization for both in flight product developments and our overall technology strategy to support growth and customer proposition plans around the Entertainment portfolio.
* This role is a key position in the Technology group that is responsible for the end-to-end technology and service integration of Products & Services across all Go To Market teams and therefore should ensure synergies in our overall delivery and operating model by working closely with peers within Technology and across the wider Technology & Innovation group.
* This role will perform through technology and service integration activities across Europe, all markets and align individuals around the Customer Value Proposition.
* This role is pivotal in bringing together E2E products and services at the integration activity level, including drawing in IT, Core, Access, Mobile & Technology groups such that we build a compelling and differentiated service across the entire customer journey, not just the core product functionality, with built-in quality, robustness and operational excellence instrumentation and operating model design.
* This role must also focus on achieving wider Technology objectives around scale, cost efficiency, speed to market and quality.
* The role is accountable for E2E Integration projects and services through their technology delivery and operations lifecycle ensuring timely delivery of technically ready products and services that can be taken to market in countries across Liberty Global's footprint.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.