Currently hiring for a senior accountant for our global telecommunications client, based in Berkshire.
Primary responsibility will be to ensure that the financial accounts of the company entities are maintained accurately, meeting both local statutory and US GAAP reporting standards.
Overseeing the full process of preparing and filing statutory accounts for local statutory entities within specified deadlines in conjunction with Central Finance Team and external advisors
Support the preparation and submission of VAT returns, Intrastat, statutory and other statistical returns by providing input to outsourced partners and Central Tax Team. Actual scope to be agreed with the Central Tax Team.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
* Flemish / English language skills
* Technical accounting experience.
* Detailed knowledge of local statutory accounting concepts
* Experience in advanced accounting concepts, including core financial statement preparation of Balance Sheets, Profit & Loss Accounts and Cash Flow.
* Experience in IT skills utilizing Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience with global accounting software ERP packages, preferably SAP, Blackline
* Knowledge and technical acumen for the accounting validation of business results. Even better if you have:
* Bachelor’s degree.
* Experience in performing a similar role within a large company
* Experience of working within a multi-national company with US parent company.
* Professional Accounting qualification/certification- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA etc.
* Experience of working with teams and stakeholders outside of Finance.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail with good analytical
Please submit with updated CV to apply
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.