Validation Engineer (m/f/d)
Assures the quality of processes and products by performing audits, inspections, tests, defect analysis, trend analysis, programming & troubleshooting inspection equipment, calibration maintenance, and reporting on results of measurement standards. Assures consistent quality of suppliers and production by validating processes; providing documentation from measurement analysis, and helping departments understand the interpretation of collected data.
* Development of validation documents (i.a. IQOQ, FAT, SAT, Design Specifications)
* Execution and documentation of Acceptance Tests at Factory (FATs) and at customer site (SATs) and IQOQs at company and/or at customer site
* Cooperation with customers, project team as well as with internal software and hardware development Teams
* Monitoring all project-related activities including completeness of documentation
* Development of test protocols for internal testing and tests on customer site
Who We Are Looking For
* University Degree / equivalent education in System Engineering, Pharmaceutical Technology, Automation, Technical Documentation n Several years of experience in equipment qualification and validation of computerized systems in the pharmaceutical environment n
* Knowledge in pharmaceutical industry, image processing, Track & Trace and experience with coding standards (GS1, Brazil, China) is highly beneficial n
* Experience in editorial systems, especially in Cosima Go desired
* Fluent in German & English; further foreign languages are beneficial
Contact: Isabel Rieger / +41 44 305 3077
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.